Kardashian wants her breast implants removed

Which Kardashian wants her breast implants removed
Spin the surgery wheel... it's Kourtney Kardashian who wants a smaller set now. The 31-year-old reality star says she regrets getting a breast enlargement back in her college days and now that she's had a baby, she wants the big bazoongas gone. "I had my boobs done but if I could go back, I wouldn't have done it. I was so cute before," the socialite said, according to Bang Showbiz. "I've realised that I was made to look a certain way and I'm considering removing them." Kourtney added that she plans to wait until her one-year-old son Mason is a little older before she goes under the knife. "I'm breastfeeding Mason right now but once I've finished, I'm going to see what they look like and decide then," she said.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!