Cee Lo Green Pippa Middleton

Cee Lo Green Pippa Middleton
Cee Lo Green Pippa Middleton, Cee Lo Green Has Crush On Pippa Middleton. Cee Lo Green says his standards have increased since he found fame and he would like to date Pippa Middleton.


Cee Lo Green wants to date Pippa Middleton.

The 'Forget You' hitmaker admits he has become more "selective" as his fame has increased and thinks he is at a point where he could "f**k up" his career if he wasn't fussy about who he dates.


Speaking about how fame has changed him, he said: "This is going to be a strange comparison, but I think you'll get it. As men, when we become famous, we become as particular as pretty women. So, these days I'm more selective.

"You learn that you can't go to every party you're invited to if you expect to last. Plus, for me to f**k up and do something stupid would be the greatest insult to all the art that I've accomplished, so I can't be screwing around with just anyone now.

"I've got to go for a duchess or something. I've got to aim for ... what's her name? Pippa? Piper?"

Asked if he meant Pippa Middleton - the sister of Duchess Catherine, the wife of Prince William - he told Shortlist magazine: "Yeah. I've got to go for Pippa, man. She's gorgeous. I like her."

Despite his success, the singer also believes he is still "anti-establishment" because he doesn't feel like he fits in with other musicians.

He explained: "A song called 'F**k You' still has a little attitude, right? That's still authentic and anti-establishment, maybe more so because it was such a big hit, even with that title. But I'll always be anti-establishment because I've never felt like I belong. You don't wear a feathered suit to the Grammys to fit in."

Source:contactmusic
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!