Michelle Williams Elle UK

Michelle Williams Elle UK

Michelle Williams Elle UK, It seems like ELLE UK saved the best cover till last with this gorgeous Michelle Williams shot. Wearing a cute Christmas appropriate red and white dress from Prada Resort the actress looks the best she's ever looked in editorial.


I always find Michelle a little blah when I see her in fashion glossy's but this cover has made my month. While the subscribers cover is fabulous the newsstand cover is bland, with very little reference to the fact that its getting closer to the festive season (a festive season where I usually make too many unusual a.k.a disgusting cocktails from whats left in my alcohol cupboard). This has to be my favourite cover of December, of the entire year actually.

Source: i-heart-fashion
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!