Emma Watson Brown University

Emma Watson Brown University, Emma Watson has begun her classes at the Oxford University and the Harry Potter star says she will be staying away from showbiz temporarily to pursue studies. The 21-year-old actress posted a note on her blog to let fans know she'd be missing in action from the public spotlight and focused on school for the next few months, reported Contactmusic.


"To Everyone who is starting a New School Year... Just to say have a great term and good luck with all your work. You might not hear from me for a while because I will be really busy studying but I wanted to just say hi and bye," she wrote.

Watson is still enrolled at Brown University; she's just spending her third year studying "abroad" in her native country. "Then I'll return to Brown to complete my last year," she had said earlier.

"Hope you all like My Week with Marilyn," she added. Watson plays a wardrobe assistant in the Marilyn Monroe biopic starring Michelle Williams as the late screen goddess.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!