Kim Kardashian Breakdown

 Kim Kardashian Breakdown, Kim Kardashian broke down in tears while watching an episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' in which she told her sister her marriage needed to end.


The 31-year-old socialite - who filed for divorce from husband Kris Humphries in October after just 72 days of marriage - has been seen constantly arguing with the basketball star during the current season of the reality show.

However, after watching an episode in which she confided in her older sister Kourtney that she knew her union with Kris needed to come to an end, Kim admitted the "intense" scenes left her in tears.

Following a meeting with medium John Edwards on the show, the brunette beauty told Kourtney: "I don't want to be married anymore.

"I honestly feel like I can't do this anymore with Kris. I feel like I got into this way too fast. You know I'm not happy."

After seeing the show, a fan posted to Kim on twitter: "I starting crying when you and Kourtney were talking to John Edwards! (sic)"

She responded: "Me too! So intense. (sic)"

Following her marriage split, Kim admitted while she is still a "hopeless romantic", she needs to be "a little more realistic" about relationships.

She recently said: "I'll always be a hopeless romantic. It means that I believe and love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed.

"I think I need to not live in a fairytale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic. What I want isn't possible."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!