Peaches Geldof Shows off her Baby Bump

 Peaches Geldof Shows off her Baby Bump, Peaches Geldof has revealed she's expecting a baby boy - and that he's due on her late mum Paula Yates' birthday.


Speaking for the first time about her pregnancy the 22-year-old told HELLO! magazine she reckons the coincidence over the date is her mum's way of telling her she's watching over.


Revealing the baby is set to be born on April 24, she said: "It was amazing for me when they told me that, very emotional and touching and just really beautiful. I was so happy.

"I feel like it's a little wink from my mum; her way of sending a message to let me know that she's watching over me and my baby."

And the TV presenter, who is engaged to musician Thomas Cohen, admitted that her dad Sir Bob Geldof is thrilled at the news - especially the sex.

She added: "Oh my God, he was so happy, especially as I'm having a boy. The poor man's been surrounded by women up till now."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!