Octomom 8000 Video

Octomom 8000 Video, The mother of 14 says she’s not ‘ashamed’ she posed in racy, naked pictures because she needs the money for her family!

On the March 30 episode of Anderson, Octomom Nadya Suleman tells Anderson Cooper the surprisingly low amount she was paid to pose semi-nude in scandalous pics for the British magazine Closer.


“You wanna know how much I got?” the 36-year-old asks Anderson. ”I got $8,000. I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I’m not ashamed. I’m not ashamed at all … I’ve never sacrificed my morals and values.”

Although she’s posing in nude underwear and without a bra, she doesn’t consider the pics to be racy. “I am covered,” she defends. “I had to think about that. I reflected on that quite a bit before choosing to do it. I discussed it with my children openly. I’ll be honest, I did it for money.”

Apparently the mom is facing a major money crisis. She admits she’s struggling with mortgage payments and is “six months or so” behind.

“I don’t feel it’s appropriate to burden [the kids] with that kind of stress,” she says. “I do my best to have life for them every day as happy as possible. We play, we enjoy the moments we have together and that’s all that really matters.”

Source:http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/30/octomom-nadya-suleman-nude-pics-video/
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!