Hilary Duff Can't Sleep Messy

Hilary Duff Can't Sleep Messy

Hilary Duff Can’t Sleep Messy, If you’re having a sleepover, you may want to think twice before inviting Lizzie Maguire actress Hilary Duff. You might end up doing more cleaning than sleeping.

The singer/actress struggles with loss of sleep, due to her inability to hit the sack until her house is spotless. And that goes for her hotel rooms as well.


“I’m OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when it comes to cleaning. I can’t go to bed with a messy room. That would totally wig me out. It freaks me out to have dishes in the sink. I practically clean my hotel room before I check out. I wish I weren’t psychotic like that, but I am.”

Duff also confessed that she can’t sleep past 7 am, due to her restlessness. “No matter how late I stay out the night before, I will wake up at 7am. It’s kind of sick. My friends are like, ‘What are you doing up? Go to bed. That’s creepy.’”

Apparently the lack of beauty sleep isn’t affecting Hilary too much. She’s got a new hockey star boyfriend.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!