Megan Fox Fear of Public Bathrooms Germs

Megan Fox Fear of Public Bathrooms Germs
Megan Fox Fear Of Public Bathrooms Germs - Megan Fox fears other people’s germs so much she refuses to use public toilets or restaurant cutlery. The 24-year-old glamour actress revealed her “sick” phobia of bacteria in an interview with a US celebrity magazine.
“I have an illness, this is not okay anymore,” she told Allure magazine.

When someone uses a toilet and then flushes, the Transformers star imagines particles of bacteria “shot into the air”.

“Putting my mouth where other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!,” she was quoted as saying.

Fox also said she is content to cut herself off from other people for weeks on end.

But her germ fears do not mean she insists on preparing her own meals.

“I’ll starve to death before I’ll cook for myself — I think I could survive a week without eating,” she said.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!