Tim Tebow quitter

Tim Tebow quitter
Tim Tebow quitter, Tim Tebow, quitter? Those words don't go together, but it seems like Tebow's days in New York are all but through and it's ending on a real sour note. Tebow has been trying to clear up some rumors of the "he said, she said" games that are going around the New York media about Tebow being a quitter.


Tebow's response:

“When people are talking about how you play football or how much, that’s one thing, it really doesn't bother me,” he said. “I think the only thing that has been disappointing for me these last few days, and frustrating, is the people saying, “Oh, you quit on the team” or “You’re not a good teammate.” I think that’s disappointing. You ask the people that I’ve played with, and I take a lot of pride in that, you ask the people that I’ve played with, my teammates, the people around me, and they know I’ll do anything for my teammates. I would go out there and play my heart out, be the first one at practice, the last one to leave, do whatever I can for my teammates.

The only thing that is very puzzling is all of this is just white noise. The Jets stink, and they need a scapegoat, a sacrificial lamb, so why not Tebow.

Sure he doesn't look like Joe Montana or Tom Brady when he plays, but he wins. Tebow hasn't started one game for the Jets in 2012, yet he is the poster child for all their problems.

Coach Rex Ryan speaks of Tebow's insubordination and why he can't start, yet just when Ryan is asked by the media where he gets his information from on all these things he speaks of, he says they are from "unnamed sources" that Ryan will never confirm.

Like him or hate him, Tebow seems to be a great person on and off the field. Giving tons of his money away and helping children around the world, Tebow deserves praise for his off the field actions.

As for his on the field actions, how can you rip a guy who never got a shot?

Don't worry Tim, next year you will be on Jacksonville, and the Jets will still be a hot mess. Maybe they will still find a way to blame you, via a nameless source on Twitter.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!