Actress hair falling out

Actress hair falling out
Actress hair falling out, January Jones showed off an extreme, swept-back hairstyle at Sunday's SAG Awards, but aesthetics may not have been the only motivation behind her look. In a new interview, the Mad Men star reveals she's dyed her hair so many different colors that it's starting to fall out.

"I have been every color and now my hair is falling out in clumps," Jones tells the UK's Grazia Daily. "I've been blonde, red with extensions ... then blonde, then black, and now blonde again. I'm going to have to shave it off and wear a wig."

Jones says dying her hair dark made her feel "invisible," and she prefers to be blonde.

"My son recognizes me in photos when I am blonde," she tells the publication. "He says 'Mama.'"

Does Jones' revelation mean we'll be seeing Bald Betty when Mad Men returns in April? And do you think her SAG Awards look was a hit or a miss?
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!