Jessica Alba Hilary Tische Necklace Push Present

Jessica Alba Hilary Tische Necklace Push Present
Jessica Alba Hilary Tische Necklace Push Present, Jessica Alba’s husband bought her a necklace to celebrate the arrival of their second child. The ‘Little Fockers’ star gave birth to daughter Haven last August and not only did she get a new baby but she also got an expensive piece of jewelry from spouse Cash Warren.

Speaking at the Forevermark and InStyle Promise of Beauty and Brilliance Golden Globe Awards cocktail party at the Beverly Hills Hotel Wednesday night, she said: “For my push gift, Cash gave me a really beautiful Hilary Tisch necklace. It’s edgy and really cool.”

The 30-year-old actress sent pulses racing at the glitzy event by donning a kinky PVC dress paired with black heels.

Jessica – who also has a three-year-old daughter Honor Marie with Cash – has been praised for her post-pregnancy figure, with pregnant blond Jessica Simpson recently admitting the actress is an inspiration to her.

Perhaps one thing that helped the ‘Machete’ star spring back into shape was her reluctance to go “crazy” with food while she was carrying Haven.

Jessica said: “I didn’t gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference. I did pre-natal yoga up until the very end. I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!